Summary: ScrumPractice.org is an independent website. ScrumPractice.org offers no guarantees. We adhere to the Scrum Guide but our interpretations may differ from others. We do our best but keep in mind ScrumPractice.org is a free of charge, spare time project. Don't copy our content or software.
The following terms and conditions apply to the usage of ScrumPractice.org:
- ScrumPractice.org is an independent website offering you Scrum and Agile practice exams. ScrumPractice.org is not affiliated with any other organizations.
- ScrumPractice.org is a third-party practice tool built solely for studying purposes. No claims can be made and no guarantees can be given that are based on the use or results of our exams and content. No claims can be made based on the performance of our services.
- Though ScrumPractice.org is dedicated to Scrum, our interpretations may differ from those presented by other parties. We believe in the Scrum Guide and do our utmost best to honor the values it represents.
- ScrumPractice.org is a labour of love, costing many hours, provided to you free of charge. ScrumPractice.org is maintained in spare time by humans with full-time jobs, families and other responsibilities. We must ask your understanding when issues occur in parts of our services. Again: no claims can be made based on the expected performance of our services. Every effort is made to present you with quality content.
- All content on ScrumPractice.org is protected under copyright law of the European Union.
- Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master, PSM, PSM I, Professional Scrum Product Owner, PSPO, PSPO I, Scrum Open, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum.org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum.org.
- All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from scrumguides.org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons. Further information is accessible at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode and also described in summary form at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.