Level II practice exam
You are about to start the level II practice assessment of Scrum Master knowledge. For this exam, advanced level Scrum Master experience and knowledge is expected. This third-party test can be helpful to those studying to be PSM II certified. It is a good indicator of advanced Scrum Mastery.
When taking this practice exam, take note of the following:
- The assessment contains multiple choice questions.
- Some questions require one answer, some two or more.
- Do not refresh the page or navigate away, your answers will be lost!
- You have 90 minutes to complete all questions.
- After 90 minutes, your assessment will automatically be graded.
- Using a mouse and a desktop size screen is highly advisable.
- Scrum Practice is an independent third-party training resource. We adhere to the Scrum Guide, but cannot guarantee our views align perfectly with those of others.
- If you desire to be officially certified on this level, look into the Scrum.org PSM II certification. Obtaining the PSM II mastery level certification will involve an exam similar in difficulty and style to this practice assessment.
- Read my PSM II study guide for study tips for the assessment.
- Good luck!